Digging around on the Web last night looking for different overnight oats recipes and look what I found on Celestial Seasoning’s site! Another great way to use our Holiday Teas!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp apple butter
- 1 tbsp salted caramel mocha syrup
- ⅓ cup brewed Caramel Apple Dream tea- room temperature
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp chopped pecans for garnish (opt)
- Add oats to the bottom of an 8 oz mason jar
- Add in apple butter & ½ the syrup
- Pour in the tea & milk
- Screw on the lid tightly & give it a good shake until all ingredients are combined
- Refrigerate overnight
- When serving, top with chopped pecans & remaining syrup
And what goes better with that than a cup of Caramel Apple Dream Tea?
Enjoy! xx P